£206 (£247.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: 3-5 days
tvONE 1T-CT-654A Description
The tvOne 1T-CT-653/1T-CT-654A HDMI over Single Cat.5e/Cat.6 form a product group that consists of a 1T-CT-653 Transmitter coupled with a 1T-CT-654A Receiver which employs HDMI v1.4 capability and the HDBaseT 5Play™ technology to allow transmission of uncompressed, 1080p high definition television signals over a single Cat.5e or Cat.6 cable (this is the type of cable typically employed for Ethernet computer networks). HDMI v1.4 signals - including 3D and 4K x 2K formats - are supported and the system will also allow DVI signal transmission with appropriate DVI to HDMI Cable adapters. In addition, embedded 7.1CH LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio capability is standard.
The 1T-CT-653/1T-CT-654 system can achieve signal distribution distances of up to 100 meters (325 feet) for uncompressed 1080p signals without signal degradation.
Control signals can be passed via Ethernet, Infrared or RS-232. PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology is employed to allow powering of the Receiver from the Transmitter, negating the need for a separate power supply for that unit.
tvONE 1T-CT-654A Key Features
- Resolutions to WUXGA @ 48bits or 4K x 2K
- Uncompressed transmission to 100 meters (325ft)
- Uses HDBaseT performance enhancing technology
- Supports Embedded HDMI Lossless Digital Audio
- Compliant with HDMI v1.4a, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0
- Uses a single Cat.5e/Cat.6 Ethernet cable
- Bi-directional infrared remote support
- Bi-directional RS-232 and Ethernet support
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability for Receiver