1:1 HDMI/USB2.0/Ethernet/RS-232/IR/PoE over HDBaseT 3.0 Receiver
Max. 100m at 4K60 4:4:4; Bidirectional PoE
Availability: In stock
Kramer EXT3-POE-XR-R (50-80580090)
The Kramer EXT3-POE-XR-R is a high-performance, extended-reach HDBaseT 3.0 receiver for 4K60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI, USB, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR signals and 2-way powering over twisted pair. EXT3-POE-XR-R receiver receives the HDBaseT 3.0 signal and converts it back into the original input signals. It extends video signals to up 100m (330ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution. This receiver either provides power over the copper extension cable to a POE (Power over Ethernet) acceptor device, or accepts PoE through the extension cable from a PoE provider remote device, as auto-sensed by the receiver.
See also: Kramer EXT3-C-XR-T.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. EXT3–POE–XR–R is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Bidirectional PoE (Power over Ethernet) — Auto–senses the extension line PoE status and either provides power to a remote POE acceptor such as a PoE wall–plate, or accepts power from a remote PoE provider such as a PoE matrix.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 2.3, EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- HDMI Support — Supports HDR10, deep color, x.v.Color™, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Flexible USB 2.0 Extension — An active USB host is connected at either the transmitter or receiver sides of the extension line. USB 2.0 signals are extended between the extender transmitter and receiver sides, enabling connection of the active USB host to both local and remote USB devices, such as camera and audio devices, or HID (Human Interface Devices) mouse or keyboard devices.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing, and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Transmission — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Ethernet Extension — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 1 Gbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI, HDBT, USB active host ports, and PoE providing status facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- 7 year warranty (Click Here for details)
Kramer EXT3-POE-XR-R Specifications
|Reach||Up to 100m (330ft)|
|Note||When using Kramer HDBaseT cables|
|Standards Compliance||HDBaseT 3.0|
|Max Data Rate||18Gbps bandwidth (6Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Max Resolution||4K@60Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp resolution|
|Content Protection||HDCP 2.3|
|HDMI Support||4K as specified in HDMI 2.0b|
|Data Rate||Up to 480Mbps|
|Transmitted Data Bandwidth||Up to 300Mbps|
|Standards Compliance||1.1 and 2.0 USB|
|Max Data Rate||1 Gbps|
|Baud Rate||300 to 115200|
|Power Adapter Source||48V DC, 1.36A|
|Consumption||48V DC, 1.2A|
|USB Device Charging||Max. Total Current 2A|
|Enclosure Size||Mega Tools|
|Operating Temperature||0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing|
|Environmental||RoHs and WEEE|
|In The Box||EXT3-POE-XR-R, Power adapter, bracket, rubber feet|
|Product Dimensions||19.00cm × 11.60cm × 2.70cm|
|(7.48" × 4.57" × 1.06" ) W×D×H|
|Product Weight||0.6kg (1.2lbs) approx.|
|Shipping Dimensions||34.50cm × 16.50cm × 5.20cm|
|(13.58" × 6.50" × 2.05" ) W×D×H|
|Shipping Weight||1.2kg (2.7lbs) approx.|