£700 (£840.00 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
CYP PUV-2600RX Description
The CYP PUV-2600RX HDBaseT 2.0 receiver is designed for use in environments that require a wide range of flexibility when it comes to inputs, outputs, and control. With a 2 by 2 matrix arrangement of HDBaseT & HDMI inputs and dual HDMI outputs this Receiver can handle a variety of source routing scenarios. The HDMI input and outputs support resolutions up to a maximum of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) while the HDBaseT input supports resolutions up to a maximum of 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0, 8-bit). A balanced analogue stereo audio breakout is also provided (LPCM 2.0 sources only) allowing audio from the receiver to be integrated with local amplifeir or active speakers. The HDBaseT input not only supports video and audio but also bidirectional Ethernet, RS-232, USB, and IR.
When paired with the EL-2600V (Not Included), up to 3 switchable USB 2.0 host (Type-B) connections are available (2 on the Transmitter, 1 on the Receiver) which connect to up to 6 USB 2.0 (Type-A) device ports (3 on the Transmitter, 3 on the Receiver) for a multi-source, bidirectional, and highly flexible KVM or interactive display configuration (Note: Only 1 USB host may be active at a time).
The PUV-2600RX can provide 48V PoH (Power over HDBaseT) power to the connected HDBaseT Transmitter (compatible Transmitters only), allowing for greater flexibility within different installation scenarios. This unit is controllable via front-panel controls, WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232.
See also: CYP EL-2600V
CYP PUV-2600RX Key Features
- HDMI with 18Gbps (600MHz), 3D & 4K video support; HDBaseT 2.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x & 2.2 compliant
- Selectable HDMI and HDBaseT inputs
- HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- HDBaseT input supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0, 8-bit)
- HDMI output supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- 2x2 matrix switching (both HDMI outputs are independent)
- Supported HDBaseT features: HD video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, 48V PoH, and control (bidirectional IR/RS-232/USB pass-through)
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream & HD Bitstream audio formats
- Balanced Analogue stereo audio breakout
- Flexible USB host selection using front panel buttons
- Multiple USB hosts may be connected at once (up to 3 total, between the Tx and a compatible Rx unit) with a single selected host active at a time
- Supports 48V PoH from Receiver (PSE) to Transmitter (PD) (compatible Transmitters only)
- Controllable via front panel buttons, WebGUI, Telnet, and RS-232