£1861 (£2233.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Gefen EXT-HD-MVSL-441 Description
Seamless switcher accepts four Hi-Def sources, scales and sizes each picture, and outputs them individually or as windows on a single HDTV display
Gefen 4x1 Multiview Seamless Switcher for HDMI is the perfect solution for displaying content from four Hi-Def sources on one HDTV display. Each of the windows can be individually scaled and positioned on the screen as desired. Seamless switching ensures no frame loss during window and picture transitions. This product is HDCP compliant, and input and output resolutions up to 1080p are supported.
Audio from any of the four HDMI sources can be selected for playback via IR, RS-232, or IP. Five default factory presets provide most commonly used arrangements of windows on a display, including single window output. Five additional preset buttons allow the user to store and recall custom-configured window arrangements. All ten presets, source selection, Power on, Lock, and menu navigation control buttons are accessible via front panel and the handheld IR remote control, as well as RS-232 and IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP). An intuitive on-screen Graphical User Interface simplifies system configuration. The Gefen Multiview Seamless Switcher is a great solution for small and large commercial venues that require content from multiple entertainment and signage sources simultaneously displayed on a single display.
How It Works
Using the included HDMI cables, connect up to four Hi-Def sources to the HDMI inputs on the switcher/scaler. Connect an HDTV display to the output of the unit using an HDMI cable. To use the built-in web server, Telnet, or UDP capability to configure windows, switch inputs, and control other features of the switcher/scaler, connect an Ethernet cable from your Local Area Network to the IP Control port. To control the unit via RS-232, connect the included DB-9 cable from an Automation Control device to the unit. If IR control is required and the unit is not installed in line of sight, connect the included EXT-RMT-EXTIRN IR Extender to the IR Ext port on the back of the unit. Connect the included locking power supply to the unit and to an available electrical outlet. Power up the switcher/scaler, the sources, and the display.
Gefen EXT-HD-MVSL-441 Key Features
- Seamless switcher scales and sizes each of the four inputs, and outputs them one at a time or as windows on a single display
- Input and Output resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
- HDCP compliant
- Seamless switching ensures no switching delay and no picture loss during transitions
- Default pre-configured Multiview window arrangements can be accessed via five front panel preset push-buttons
- Custom user-configurable Multiview window layouts can be accessed via five front panel preset push-buttons
- User-selectable playback of HDMI audio content from any of the four inputs
- Controllable via front panel controls, IR, IP (web server interface, Telnet, and UDP), and RS-232
- Easy to use on-screen Graphical User Interface (GUI) and web server interface
- Handheld IR remote control and IR Extender input on back panel
- Field-upgradable firmware via web server interface
- USB port (reserved for future product enhancements)
- Locking power supply connector
- 1U tall rack-mountable enclosure, rack ears included