SY Electronics Apollo 41U
4:1 4K HDMI Multi-Viewer and Seamless KVM Swticher
4 × HDMI 2.0 Inputs; 1 × HDMI 2.0 Output; 9 × USB Control/Hub 18Gbit, 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, PIP
Availability: 3-5 days
SY Electronics Apollo 41U
SY Apollo 41U Seamless Multi-Viewer with the ability to accept up to 4x HDMI 18G inputs, 1x HDMI output and perform wide range Scaling up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4. The Keyboard Hotkey and Roaming mouse facility allows for any of the connected HDMI sources to be controlled via keyboard/mouse, and 3x USB 3.0 ports provide option to connect peripheral hard-drives, cameras etc. Capable of displaying in Single, Dual, Triple, Quad Multi-view or various PIP modes via the HDMI output. An audio de-embed option is available as optical Toslink or L+R analogue output from any of the HDMI inputs. "Image Freeze" enables the convenient capture of images from the screen, and is operational from the source, or display. Ideal in a host of residential and commercial environments including corporate, signage, control/security and various educational settings.
- Seamless 4:1 Switcher – Seamlessly switch between 4 × HDMI 2.0 inputs, to 1 × HDMI 2.0 output, capable of 4K60 4:4:4 60Hz 18G.
- KVM - Offers convenient and versatile control, any connected HDMI source can be controlled via roaming mouse/ Hotkeys.
- Multiple peripheral USB ports - 3x USB 3.0 ports for HD/Camera connection. 2x dedicated HID USB ports permit connection of keyboard/mouse.
- Multi-View mode - Any of the 4 available inputs can be selected to display in Single, Dual, Triple or Quad view, with various options of window size.
- PiP - Any two inputs can be used to create a customised picture in picture, which includes window size and position.
- Wide Range Scaling - Full Up/Down 4K 18G Scaling with complete control over both resolution and refresh rate, ensuring an optimal image based on the display's capabilities.
- Audio Control - Mute function and control of output volume. Audio can be de-embedded via Toslink or Analogue L/R RCA jacks. Any of the available inputs' audio can be independently selected at any time.
- 10x Presets - Up to 10x pre-set scenes can be saved and recalled.
- VKA - The Video Keep Alive function can maintain a video output when there is no signal. When there is no active input signal, the display can be configured to show a blue or black image, ensuring that the screens remain active until a new signal is detected.
- IT Content Setting - The IT Content (ITC) setting tells the display to use its own video quality processing algorithms, instead of the Intel graphics driver when movies are played in full-screen mode to ensure the best video quality.
- HDCP Control - Support and management of HDCP ensures compatibility. Convert from HDCP 2.2 down to HDCP 1.4, or simply put the unit into cascade mode.
- Auto or Manual Switching - In Single mode, the auto-switch feature will automatically select the newly connected source. When currently selected source is lost, the next available active input will be automatically selected. Manual switching can be carried out from the front panel, IR or RS232.
SY Electronics Apollo 41U Specifications
|HDMI 2.0||4 × (18Gbps) - HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby Vision Formats supported|
|HDMI 2.0||1 × (18Gbps) - HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby Vision Formats supported|
|Digital Audio||1 × Toslink|
|Analogue Audio||1 × RCA Stereo|
|USB||4 × USB-B Host Ports|
|2 × USB-A HID ports|
|3 × USB-A Peripheral ports|
|Trs IR Input||1 × 3.5mm|
|RS-232||1 × Pluggable Terminal Block|
|Power||1 × 12V DC Power input (2.1mm barrel jack)|
|Input HDCP||HDCP 1.4, 2.2|
|Output HDCP||Fully controlled - Pass through, 1.4, 2.2, Cascade mode|
|Input Resolutions||All HDMI And Pc Resolutions Up To 4k 60hz 4|
|Colour Spacing||Pass Through Of RGB, YCbCr 4|
|Colour Depth||8, 10, 12 bits|
|Scaling||Up and Down-Scaling (Resolution and Refresh Rate)|
|Various Resolutions And Refresh Rates Up To 4k@60hz 4|
|Audio Formats Supported||2.0, 2.1, 5.1, 7.1 channel LPCM, Dolby, AC3, DTS|
|De-embedded Audio Out||Optical Toslink and line level analogue audio RCA L/R|
|Power Consumption||10W max|
|Power Supply||12V 2.5A DC - (2.1mm barrel jack)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 ~ +40°C (32 ~ 104F)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (WDH)||220 × 100 × 30mm|
|In The Box||1 × SY-Apollo 41|
|1 × User manual|
|1 × 12V 2.5A DC PSU (Locking)|
|1 × IR Eye|
|1 × IR remote control|
|1 × pluggable 3-way screw terminal connector|
|2 × Mounting Ears|
|4 × M3 screws|
|4 × Rubber feet|