SY Electronics Apollo 41
4:1 4K HDMI Multi-Viewer and Seamless Swticher
4 × HDMI 2.0 Inputs; 1 × HDMI 2.0 Output; 18Gbit, 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, PIP
Availability: 3-5 days
SY Electronics Apollo 41
The SY Apollo 41 Seamless Multi-Viewer with the ability to accept up to 4x HDMI 18G inputs, 1x HDMI output and perform wide range Scaling up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4. Capable of displaying in Single, Dual, Triple, Quad Multi-View or various PIP modes via the HDMI output. An audio de-embed option is available as optical Toslink or L+R analogue output from any of the HDMI inputs. Apollo 41 is an ideal presentation solution for management of multiple video sources onto one display for offices, huddle spaces and educational and residential settings.
- Seamless 4:1 Switcher — Seamlessly switch between 4 × HDMI 2.0 inputs, to 1 × HDMI 2.0 output, capable of 4K60 4:4:4 60Hz 18G.
- Multiview mode — Any of the 4 available inputs can be selected to display in Single, Dual, Triple or Quad view, with various options of window size.
- PiP — Any two inputs can be used to create a customised picture in picture, which includes window size and position.
- Wide Range Scaling — Full Up/Down 4K 18G Scaling with complete control over both resolution and refresh rate, ensuring an optimal image based on the display's capabilities.
- Audio Control — Mute function and control of output volume. Audio can be de-embedded via Toslink or Analogue L/R RCA jacks. Any of the available inputs' audio can be independently selected at any time.
- VKA — The Video Keep Alive function can maintain a video output when there is no signal. When there is no active input signal, the display can be configured to show a blue or black image, ensuring that the screens remain active until a new signal is detected.
- IT Content Setting — The IT Content (ITC) setting tells the display to use its own video quality processing algorithms, instead of the Intel graphics driver when movies are played in full-screen mode to ensure the best video quality.
- HDCP Control — Support and management of HDCP ensures compatibility. Convert from HDCP 2.2 down to HDCP 1.4 or simply put the unit into Cascade Mode.
- Auto or Manual Switching — In Single mode, the auto-switch feature will automatically select the newly connected source. When currently selected source is lost, the next available active input will be automatically selected. Manual switching can be carried out from the front panel, IR or RS232.
SY Electronics Apollo 41 Specifications
|HDMI 2.0||4 × (18Gbps) - HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby Vision Formats supported|
|HDMI 2.0||1 × (18Gbps) - HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby Vision Formats supported|
|Digital Audio||1 × Toslink|
|Analogue Audio||1 × RCA Stereo|
|Trs IR Input||1 × 3.5mm|
|RS-232||1 × Pluggable Terminal Block|
|Power||1 × 12V DC Power input (2.1mm barrel jack)|
|Input HDCP||HDCP 1.4, 2.2|
|Output HDCP||Fully controlled - Pass through, 1.4, 2.2, Cascade mode|
|Input Resolutions||All HDMI And Pc Resolutions Up To 4k 60hz 4|
|Colour Spacing||Pass Through Of RGB, YCbCr 4|
|Colour Depth||8, 10, 12 bits|
|Scaling||Up and Down-Scaling (Resolution and Refresh Rate)|
|Various Resolutions And Refresh Rates Up To 4k@60hz 4|
|Audio Formats Supported||2.0, 2.1, 5.1, 7.1 channel LPCM, Dolby, AC3, DTS|
|De-embedded Audio Out||Optical Toslink and line level analogue audio RCA L/R|
|Power Consumption||10W max|
|Power Supply||12V 2.5A DC - (2.1mm barrel jack)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 ~ +40°C (32 ~ 104F)|
|Operating Humidity Range||10 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Dimensions (WDH)||220 × 100 × 30mm|
|In The Box||1 × SY-Apollo 41|
|1 × User manual|
|1 × 12V 2.5A DC PSU (Locking)|
|1 × IR Eye|
|1 × IR remote control|
|1 × pluggable 3-way screw terminal connector|
|2 × Mounting Ears|
|4 × M3 screws|
|4 × Rubber feet|