£319 (£382.80 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Hall Research AMP-4840-E Description
The AMP-4840 is a compact, economical and energy efficient (Class D) mono / stereo audio amplifier with 3 inputs (2 line in and 1 balanced mic). Versatile design is compatible with dynamic, condenser or wireless microphones with fully adjustable control options including RS-232, IR, and front panel buttons. Functions include bridge connection, dual-mono, EQ control, and microphone mixer.
It is designed to drive one or two speakers, but is capable of driving 4 speakers in parallel mode as shown below. In the below configuration each 8 ohm speaker will be able to deliver up to 10 watts of power for a total of 40 watts.
Hall Research AMP-4840-E Key Features
- Drives: 2x 20w @ 4Ω or 2x 10w @ 8Ω or 1x 40w @ 8Ω in bridge mode
- Two stereo audio inputs, switchable by button, IR remote & RS-232
- Volume / Bass / Treble controllable by buttons IR remote & RS-232
- MIC port supports balanced or unbalanced signals
- 3.5mm jack line audio output with controllable volume
- Mono mix switch for summing left and right channels for driving mono outputs
- Microphone input can be mixed with line input and each can be controlled separately
- MIC input supports 48V phantom power, dynamic MIC and wireless MIC
- Auto noise squelch. Detects audio on inputs and mutes the output when there is no input
- Does not have fans