£3272 (£3926.40 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
CYP PUV-1082PL-4K22 Description
The PUV-1082PL-4K22 HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz, HDCP 2.2, HDMI2.0) and multi-channel digital audio from 10 HDMI sources to 8 HDBaseT outputs and 2 independent HDMI2.0 outputs. HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m, whilst the independent HDMI outputs support cable lengths of up to 10m. This matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content.
The PUV-1082PL-4K22 matrix incorporates an independent audio matrix with 14 audio outputs and 10 audio inputs. These outputs and inputs can also be used for de-embedding HDMI audio to the audio outputs and embedding audio to the HDBaseT and HDMI outputs. The audio CAT connections, along with compatible bi-directional audio modules (PU-305BD-RX & PU-305BDA-RX) allow integration with remote sources and remote audio zones. In addition, volume, mute, treble, bass and audio lip-sink correction control are available on all direct audio outputs. Optical Audio Return (OAR) Technology allows the optical input on the PUV-1230PL-RX receiver to be routed back to the audio matrix.
The matrix has a built-in pattern generator which can be used to verify the video signal on any of its 10 output ports. The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function provides power to compatible receivers.
Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems. This unit also supports RS232 pass-through to the receivers. The PUV-1082PL-4K22 is designed to be used with PUV-1230PL-RX or PUV-1210PL-RX receivers that can utilise the PoH capabilities of the matrix.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes ten HDMI sources to ten displays using eight HDBaseT outputs and two independent HDMI outputs
- High-Definition video and audio, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supported HDBaseT resolutions: VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60 (RGB 4:4:4) on HDMI output ports
- Supports automatic 4K@60 RGB 4:4:4 to YUV 4:2:0 conversion for HDBaseT outputs
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 40m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports audio matrix functionality enabling full audio management of the system including HDBaseT audio zone selection, and fully independent audio only zones
- Supports Digital to Analogue Conversion (DAC) and Analogue to Digital Conversion (ADC) for audio integration
- Supports on-board audio over CAT inputs and outputs for transmission up to 150m
- Supports Volume, Mute, Treble, Bass, and Audio delay for lip-sync on direct audio outputs
- Optical Audio Return (OAR)
- Advanced internal and external EDID management with 4 sets of configurable EDID settings
- Internal test pattern generation for self-testing and sink device testing. (Internal test patterns up to and including 4K signals)
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Control is via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- 2U rack mounted design