£3612 (£4334.40 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
CYP PU-8H8HBTPL-4K22 Description
The CYP 4K2K 8 by 8 HDMI Matrix over CAT5e/6/7 supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K Full HD, HDCP 2.2), multi-channel digital audio from 8 HDMI sources to 8 HDBaseT LITE outputs via single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m. The matrix is compatible with high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3D TV and 3D source.
This matrix features control via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems. This unit also supports UART RS232 pass-through to the receivers.
The PU-8H8HBTPL-4K22 is designed to be used with PU-515PL-RX & PU-515PL-WPRX receivers.
CYP PU-8H8HBTPL-4K22 Key Features
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supported resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 40m via CAT6a/7
- 1080p signals can be transmitted up to 60m via CAT5e/6/6a/7
- PoC (Power over Cable) feature available on compatible receivers only
- Features bi-directional IR from input and output locations
- The PU-8H8HBTPL-4K22 can be controlled via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- 2U Size Design
- Supports external and internal EDID settings