£299 (£358.80 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX Description
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX is a 3x1 Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output. It features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector. Designed as a remote input device for the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher, the AT-HDVS-150-TX combines the benefits of a switcher with built-in auto-switching and the advantages of long-distance HDBaseT signal extension over a single cable. HDMI signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded audio, VGA input signals up to 1920×1200 video, and control signals can be extended up to 230 feet (70 meters). The switcher enables auto display on/off, auto-switching, along with other features. The switcher receives power from the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 using Power over Ethernet. The AT-HDVS-150-TX is ideal for long distance transmission and display control in corporate or educational settings using analog and digital sources.
Remote Input Extension
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX switcher expands the input capabilities of the AT-UHD-CLSO-824. Each remote switcher provides input access for up to three devices with controls for input selection and can control the power state of a display or projector when used with a third party control system. The HDVS series is designed to smooth the transition from analog to digital displays, allowing advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources. The series also adds the simplicity and performance of HDBaseT technology to eliminate multiple cable runs and signal degradation that can occur with long transmission lines. Cost-effective and easy-to-terminate category cable provides additional integration benefits.
Automatic Display Control
The AT-HDVS-150-TX, when used in combination with the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver, allows automatic display control using RS-232 signals. When integrated with a display, the AT-HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power on automatically when a laptop is connected to the AT-HDVS-150-TX. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop from the transmitter, the AT-HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by auto-display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
RS-232 – Many displays including projectors, commercial flat panel displays, and some consumer displays can be controlled using the RS-232 signal directly from the switcher. The switcher is able to send commands using RS-232 for automatic display control to compatible displays.
Automatic input selection on the AT-HDVS-150-TX uses the 5 volt, hot plug signal in order to detect and automatically switch to the proper input.
Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX Key Features
- 3×1 HDBaseT switcher - Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- Long distance HDMI extension - Transmits AV signals up to 230 ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft. (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Automatic display control - Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher (in conjunction with the AT-HDVS-150-RX). Control signals are transmitted via RS-232.
- Automatic input selection using 5 volt detection - Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Front panel input select button - Overrides auto-switching when two active sources are present
- Front panel display on/off control - Remotely controls display power state; provides alternate ‘Display Mute’ mode
- Audio signals will not pass without an accompanying video signal