Scalers and Processors
Extron EDID 101H 4K PLUS (60-1680-01)
EDID Emulator with EDID Minder for 4K/60 HDMI
For pricing and configuration options please call or email us.
Extron EDID 101H 4K PLUS Key Features
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 - Supports resolutions up to 4096x2160/60 with 4:4:4 chroma sampling at 8-bits of Colour and pass-through HDR.
- EDID Minder automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices - EDID Minder ensures that the source reliably outputs the optimum resolution and frame rate at power up.
- Selectable resolutions and refresh rates - Pre‑stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate.
- EDID capture mode - When connected to a display, the EDID 101H 4K PLUS offers the option of capturing and then storing EDID information from the display device.
- Support for HDR - High Dynamic Range video - Enables greater contrast range and wider Colour gamut by providing the necessary video bandwidth, Colour depth, and metadata interchange capability for HDR video.
- Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Colour up to 12‑bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC pass‑through
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats - The EDID 101H 4K PLUS is compatible with a broad range of multi‑channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with HDMI sources.
- HDCP 2.3 compliant - Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP‑compliant devices.
- User-selectable HDCP authorization - Allows the unit to appear HDCP‑compliant or non-HDCP compliant to the connected source, which is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP‑compliant device. Protected material is not passed in non‑HDCP mode.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation provides a green signal when encrypted content is sent to a non-compliant display - A full‑screen green signal is sent when HDCP‑encrypted content is transmitted to a non‑HDCP compliant display, providing immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on the display.
- Automatic HDMI input cable equalization - Actively conditions incoming HDMI signals to compensate for signal loss when using long cables, low quality cables, or source devices with poor signal output.
- Automatic Colour bit depth management - The EDID emulator automatically adjusts Colour bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing Colour compatibility conflicts between source and display. Optionally, the output video can be set to output 8‑bit Colour bit depth.
- HDMI to DVI Interface Format Correction - Automatically reformats HDMI source signals for output to a connected DVI display.
- HDCP authentication and signal presence confirmation - Provides real‑time verification of HDCP status. This allows for simple, quick, and easy signal and HDCP verification through front panel LEDs, and USB, providing valuable feedback to a system operator or helpdesk support staff.
- Front panel USB configuration port
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure allows flexible, discreet installation
- Includes LockIt HDMI cable lacing brackets
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron's PCS Product Configuration Software - Conveniently configure multiple products using a single software application.
- Provides +5 VDC, 250 mA power on the output for external peripheral devices
- External Extron Everlast power supply included, replacement part #70‑1175‑01 - Provides worldwide power compatibility with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption.
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labour warranty
Extron EDID 101H 4K PLUS Optional Cables