£1961 (£2353.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
CYP PU-442PL-KIT Description
The CYP PU-442PL 4 by 6 HDBaseT™ Lite Matrix utilises four HDMI inputs and four HDBaseT outputs over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 60m) for each output, plus two additional HDMI outputs. All six outputs are independent allowing any source to be distributed to any output. The HDBaseT outputs feature Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality and allow the user to power the supplied PU-515PL-RX receivers without the need for a separate mains power supply.
The PU-442PL-KIT supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200@60Hz), PoE, 2-way IR, multi-channel digital audio, and control via IR, RS-232, or Web GUI/Telnet IP. Use the IP control feature to enable users to access and control the matrix remotely and also allow additional options for integration of third-party control systems.
CYP PU-442PL-KIT Key Features
- Supports all v1.3 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (60m - CAT5e/6/7)
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit.
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, Manual Selection Buttons, and HDMI CEC control pass through
- Selectable EDID settings - TV (downstream) and STD (fixed)
- Compact 1U Rack mount design
- Supports 3D signals
- Supports additional IR Control via a master (ALL) Input/Output
- Supports full IP control
- Supplied with 4x PU-515PL-RX receivers