£221 (£265.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
CYP IP-6000TX Description
The CYP PU-IP6000TX transmitter allows you to transmit HDMI or VGA signals over CAT5e/6/7 network cable. This extender is multi-function transmitter that supports the transmission of Ultra High-Definition signals (up to 4K2K@30Hz, YUV444) for distances up to 100m. This system is perfect for both residential and commercial installation environments.
The video and audio can be transmitted via an IP network for distances up to 100m through a single network switch. The transmission distance can be further extended up to 100m between network switches and supports Gigabit networks.
This system also features bi-directional IR pass-through, analogue line level in/out, and microphone input provide the user with variety of audio options. The USB function allows the system to act like USB hub which, when combined with the VGA input/Output feature, it allows the system to be used as a KVM switch. Adding extra devices allows the user to cascade the system enabling them to extend the transmission distance without signal loss or introducing delay. Control is via On-screen Display (OSD), Telnet, IR Remote, WebGUI and RS-232 commands.
See also: CYP IP-6000RX
CYP IP-6000TX Key Features
- HDCP 2.2, HDMI and DVI compatible
- Supports HDMI and VGA inputs and outputs
- Supports video transmission over IP up to 100m
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz (YUV444) or 4K2K@60Hz (YUV420)
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats (PCM 2CH)
- Supports audio line in for audio input to the transmitter and line output to an amplifier or AV Receiver
- Supports microphone input on the receiver unit
- Supports USB keyboard and mouse
- Control via OSD, Telnet, WebGUI, IR remote and RS-232