£374 (£448.80 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
CYP IP-7000RX Description
The CYP IP-7000 series allows installers to configure a unique signal distribution system via a dedicated IT Network Infrastructure. You are in control when deciding how many inputs and end-points you require from the system; whether it be one transmitter to many receivers or many to many, your possibilities are endless. Simplicity is at the core of the IP-7000 as both the transmitter and receiver support PoE.
The video and audio can be transmitted via an IP network for distances up to 100m through a single network switch. The transmission distance can be further extended up to 100m between network switches and supports Gigabit networks.
This system also features bi-directional IR pass-through, analogue line level in/out, and microphone input provide the user with variety of audio options. The USB function allows the system to act like USB hub which, when combined with the VGA input/Output feature, it allows the system to be used as a KVM switch. Adding extra devices allows the user to cascade the system enabling them to extend the transmission distance without signal loss or introducing delay. Control is via On-screen Display (OSD), Telnet, IR Remote, WebGUI and RS-232 commands.
See also: CYP IP-7000TX
CYP IP-7000RX Key Features
- HDCP 2.2, HDMI & DVI compatible with HDMI and VGA inputs and outputs
- Supports video transmission over IP up to 100m
- Supports input resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz (RGB4:4:4) or 4K2K @ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0)
- Supports pass through of HD audio formats (LPCM, DolbyÂ® Digital and DTSÂ®)
- Independant Audio Transmission
- Features 2 x USB 1.1 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- Supports microphone input on receiver unit
- Control via OSD, Telnet, Web GUI, IR Remote and RS-232