Kramer's AOCH is an Active Optical HDMI Cable running 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), 4K@30Hz (4:4:4), over longer distances up to 100m (328ft), in a simple and practical way.
The AOCH cables are thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper or even standard optical cables. They provide transparent EDID and HDCP support without signal attenuation. They reduce the risk of EMI and RFI interference to provide a perfect solution for critical AV installations that demand the highest signal integrity.
- Video Resolution - 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), 4K @30Hz (4:4:4), 8–bit, full HD, 3D Deep Color across all lengths.
- High Data Transfer Rate - Up to 10.2Gbps.
- Embedded Audio - PCM 8–channel, Dolby Digital True HD and DTS–HD Master Audio.
- High–Quality Connectors - 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant and best possible connectivity.
- EMI & RFI Immunity.
- No External Power - Powers the active units via the HDMI connector.
- Thin Construction - 3.4mm (0.13") diameter.
- Small Bending Radius - Only 6mm (0.24").
- Jacket Construction - Low smoke &halogen free.
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions from 10 to 100m (33 to 328ft).
£182 (£218.40 inc. VAT)
Availability: In Stock