Kramer's CLS-AOCDP is a plug-and-play DisplayPort 1.2a active optical cable (AOC). It offers the easiest install solution for DisplayPort, supporting resolutions up to 4K 60Hz over long cable runs of up to 100 meters without the need for an external power supply or additional extenders. With its thin, flexible cable and small connector, the AOCDP delivers ultimate reliability and convenience.
With Kramer’s AOCDP, user experience is extremely maximized with its integrator−oriented features along with the latest advances in DisplayPort™ 1.2a technology including 3D, HDCP, EDID, DPCP and 4K 60Hz resolution.
- Active DisplayPort™ 1.2a Cable.
- Video Resolution - up to 4K 60Hz (3840x2160 & 4096x2160).
- High Data Transfer Rate - up to 21.6Gbps data rate with 5.4Gbps/lane (HBR2) link rate.
- Supports up to 8 channels of 16 or 24bits linear PCM & 32 to 192KHz sampling rate.
- HDCP 2.2, EDID and DPCP compliant.
- No External Power - Powers the active units via the DisplayPort connector.
- Thin Construction - 3.4mm (0.13") diameter.
- Jacket Construction - Low smoke & halogen free.
- RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions from 33 to 328ft (10 to 100m).
£925 (£1110.00 inc. VAT)
Availability: 3-4 Days