4×4 Audio and Dante Mixer
4 * Audio, Dante inputs; 4 * Audio, Dante outputs; POE
Availability: In stock
Kramer FC-404NETXL (59-80559090)
The Kramer FC-404NETxl is a hybrid, Analogue and Dante, audio cross-connect mixer. Input audio, either Analogue lines/microphones or Dante audio over IP channels, are mixed and cross-connected to the Analogue audio output lines and/or Dante audio over IP output streams. The mixer accepts PoE via its network connection.
- High Performance Standard Mixer — Professional mixer, mixing any audio inputs to any outputs, including auto Analogue to digital audio format conversion, flexible input or cross–connect level and output gain adjustment. As a standard–compliant mixer, it connects to any market–available AES67–compliant Dante product.
- Hi–quality Sound Mixer — Features a fully flexible and preset signal management. Mix, route, and distribute any inputs and outputs in any audio format via simple click and connect. Select and toggle through 10 presets in the device's embedded web pages', or use API commands for a simple setup change with Kramer's recommended room controller and adjustable level control.
- Professional, Open, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology — Includes the latest generation 32–bit advanced Digital Analogue Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Supports AES67 standard for open IP communication and interop. In addition, FC–404NETxl maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates.
- Flexible Audio Cross-Connection — Fully configurable inputs, the Analogue lines, dynamic or condenser microphones, and audio over IP Dante channels, are mixed, format-converted and distributed to any set of outputs, either Analogue lines or audio over IP Dante streams.
- Comprehensive Unit Control and Configuration Options — Remote IP-based, or local serial, control via user-friendly embedded web pages, Protocol 3000 API commands, touch screen, or other controllers. The device is managed by Kramer Network or Dante DDM management.
- Versatile Powering — Powered by PoE through the Dante port or by a mains power adapter.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — LED indicators for audio signals and network connection status facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote IP–driven device management and optional whole site management system via built in web pages and RS-232 connection. Local and remote firmware upgrade via RS-232 or Ethernet connection tool ensure lasting, field proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — Single cable connectivity for both Ethernet signal and power. Compact DemiTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for surface mounting or side-by-side mounting of two units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- 7 year warranty (Click Here for details)
- Use RK-T2B-B for installaion in rack systems.
Kramer FC-404NETXL Specifications
|4 Balanced Mono Audio Line/mic||On 3-pin terminal block female connectors|
|4 Balanced Mono Audio Line||On 3-pin terminal block female connectors|
|1 Dante Ethernet Network||On an RJ45 female connector for 4 audio input channels and 4 output channels across a maximum of two multicast flows|
|1 Ethernet Network||On an RJ45 female connector for device service|
|1 RS-232||On a 3-pin terminal block female connector for device serial control|
Balanced Line Level Input
|Maximum Level||+10dBu (2.35Vrms)|
|Sensitivity||Full power @ +10dBu (2.4Vrms)|
Microphone Level Input
|Maximum Level (dynamic)||23mVrms|
|Maximum Level (condenser)||-10dBu|
|Sensitivity||Full power @ +10dBu (2.4Vrms)|
|Phantom Power||48VDC on/off per input|
Line Level Output
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz, ±0.1dB|
|Audio THD + Noise||<0.03% 20Hz - 20kHz at unity gain|
|Crosstalk||<-85dB, 20Hz to 20kHz|
|Dante Sample Rates||44.1 ,48 (default), 88.2, 96kHz|
|Aes67 Sample Rate||48kHz|
|Indication LEDs||4 Input signal/clipping LEDs, 4 Output signal/clipping LEDs, 1 Sys LED, 1 Sync LED, 1 Tx LED, 1 Rx LED, 1 Power on LED|
|Power Consumption||12V DC, 300mA|
|Source||12V DC, 2A, PoE-acceptor|
|Operating Temperature||0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing|
|Product Net Dimensions||19cm × 6cm × 2.7cm (7.5" × 2.4" × 1.1") W×D×H|
|Product Shipping Dimensions||34.5cm × 16.5cm × 5.2cm (13.6" × 6.5" × 2") W×D×H|
|Product Net Weight||0.3kg (0.7lbs)|
|Product Shipping Weight||0.76kg (1.7lbs) approx|
|Safety Regulatory Compliance||CE|
|In The Box||FC-404NETxl; Power adapter and cord|
Kramer FC-404NETXL Compatible Products
|Product Code||Description||Price||Inc. VAT|
|Kramer RK-T2B-B||Rack Adapter for 2 × Kramer Large Tools range||£90||£108.00|