1:1 USB-C/USB2.0/Ethernet/RS-232/IR/PoE over HDBaseT 3.0 Transmitter
Max. 100m @ 4K60 4:4:4; PoE acceptor
Availability: In stock
Kramer EXT3-C-XR-T (50-80579090)
The Kramer EXT3-C-XR-T is a high-performance, extended-reach HDBaseT 3.0 transmitter, with a USB-C input, for 4K60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI, USB, Ethernet, RS-232, and IR signals over twisted pair. EXT3-C-XR-T transmitter converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT 3.0 signal. It extends video signals to up 100m (330ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution.
See also: Kramer EXT3-POE-XR-R.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. EXT3–C–XR–T is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- BYOD Ease and Convenience — Connect any DP–Alt–Mode–capable USB–C device as an AV presentation source, while providing the connected device with USB 2.0 and Ethernet connection, and (if PD–2.0–capable) up to 60 watts of power, via a single USB–C cable connection only.
- Convenient Display Power On/Off Control — Simply press the DISPLAY ON button to toggle on and off the power of the remote CEC–enabled display; button LED indicates the power on/off status of the remote display.
- HDMI Signal Extension — Uncompressed 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDMI, HDCP 2.3, EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- HDMI Support — Supports HDR10, deep color, x.v.Color™, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- HDMI Mirroring — Transmitter mirrors input HDMI signal to loop the output port for connecting a local monitor or adding an additional unit in a daisy chain.
- Flexible USB 2.0 Extension — An active USB host is connected to the extender at either the transmitter or receiver sides. USB 2.0 signals are extended between the extender transmitter and receiver sides, enabling connection of the active USB host to both local and remote USB devices, such as camera and audio devices, or HID (Human Interface Devices) mouse or keyboard devices.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — Intelligent EDID handling, processing, and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Transmission — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Ethernet Extension — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions allowing extension of up to 1 Gbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI, Loop, HDBT, and USB active host ports, facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy and Elegant Installation — MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- 7 year warranty (Click Here for details)
Kramer EXT3-C-XR-T Specifications
|Reach||Up to 100m (330ft)|
|Note||When using Kramer HDBaseT cables|
|Standards Compliance||HDBaseT 3.0|
|Max Data Rate||18Gbps bandwidth (6Gbps per graphic channel)|
|Max Resolution||4K@60Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp resolution|
|Content Protection||HDCP 2.3|
|HDMI Support||4K as specified in HDMI 2.0b|
|Data Rate||Up to 480Mbps|
|Transmitted Data Bandwidth||Up to 300Mbps|
|Standards Compliance||1.1 and 2.0 USB|
|Max Data Rate||1 Gbps|
|Baud Rate||300 to 115200|
|Power Adapter||Source 20V DC, 6A|
|Consumption||20V DC, 4.35A|
|USB-C Charging Max. Power||60W|
|USB Device Charging Max. Total Current||2A|
|Enclosure Size||Mega Tools|
|Operating Temperature||0° to +40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +70°C (-40° to 158°F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing|
|Extended IR Safety||CE|
|Environmental||RoHs and WEEE|
|In The Box||EXT3-C-XR-T, USB-C 1m cable, power adapter, bracket, rubber feet|
|Product Dimensions||19.00cm × 11.60cm × 2.70cm|
|(7.48" × 4.57" × 1.06" ) W×D×H|
|Product Weight||0.6kg (1.2lbs) approx.|
|Shipping Dimensions||34.50cm × 21.00cm × 6.70cm|
|(13.58" × 8.27" × 2.64" ) W×D×H|
|Shipping Weight||1.2kg (2.5lbs) approx.|