£217 (£260.40 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer DSP-1 Description
The Kramer DSP-1 is a digital sound processor that enables the control of individual volume per input, 3-band parametric EQ, selectable HPF (high-pass filters) at 70Hz and master volume via IP. DSP-1 is a small form factor and cost-effective solution suitable for a range of audio applications.
Kramer DSP-1 Key Features
- 2-Input Mixing with Master Volume.
- 3-Band Parametric Equalizer - Frequency, Q-factor & gain control per band.
- Hi-Pass Filter - Selectable HPF at 70Hz.
- Line-Level Amplifier for Audio Gain and Attenuation.
- Control with Built-In Web Page & RS-232.
- Creates & Saves Presets.
- Highly Cost Effective.
- Professional, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology - Includes the latest generation 32–bit advanced Digital Analogue Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz.
- 7 year warranty (Click
Here for details)