£396 (£475.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
CYP PUV-1550SRX Description
â€‹The CYP PUV-1550SRX Receiver supports video resolutions up to 4K UHD along with HD audio, 2-Way IR, RS-232, PoH (Power over HDBaseT), LAN and Optical Audio Return (OAR) over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable up to 100m.
While the HDBaseT input is limited to a maximum of 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), this unit can automatically convert or scale the input to display 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) at the receiving end depending on the detected capability of the connected display panel. Conversely the user can downscale 4K UHD content to 1080p for simple integration of older displays.
A useful troubleshooting feature of PUV-1550SRX is a 6G UHD HDMI Pattern Generator for testing locally connected displays. In addition to the full 5Play convergence, digital OAR(Optical Audio Return) provides users the ability to transmit Optical Audio (48kHz) to the HDBaseT TX. The RX also features a analogue audio output providing users with total audio flexibility. The PUV-1550SRX also has on board EDID Management which is useful when troubleshooting connected displays.
See also: CYP PUV-1550STX
- HDBaseT 5Play convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) signals can be transmitted up to 100m via Cat.6a/7 cable and up to 70m via Cat.5e/6 cable
- HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0 and DVI compatible
- Bypasses signal on both HDMI outputs or output B can upscale 1080p signals to 4K and output A can downscale a 4K signal to 1080p (same framerate is maintained)
- Supports automatic 4K@60Hz YUV 4:2:0 to RGB/YUV 4:4:4 conversion for HDMI outputs
- Support signal bypass on HDMI output
- Supports data rates up to 18Gbps (6G) and Deep Color up to 48-bit
- Supports 4K resolutions including: 3840x2160@24/25/30Hz, 4096x2160@24/25/30Hz, 3840x2160@50/60Hz (4:4:4) & 4096x2160@50/60Hz (4:4:4)
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports OAR (Optical Audio Return) and DAC (Digital to Analog Conversion) audio balance conversion
- Support optical sampling rates up to 48kHz
- Internal 4K UHD Test Pattern Generator for on-site local display testing
- Integrated EDID management
- OSD with instant I/O resolution display