£396 (£475.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
CYP PUV-1550SRX Description
â€‹The CYP PUV-1550SRX Receiver supports video resolutions up to 4K UHD along withÂ HD audio, 2-Way IR, RS-232, PoH (Power over HDBaseT), LAN and Optical Audio Return (OAR) over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable up to 100m.
While the HDBaseT input is limited to a maximum of 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), this unit can automatically convert or scale the input to display 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) at the receiving end depending on the detected capability of the connected display panel. Conversely the user can downscale 4K UHD content to 1080p for simple integration of older displays.
A useful troubleshooting feature of PUV-1550SRX is a 6G UHD HDMI Pattern Generator for testing locally connected displays. In addition to the full 5Playâ„¢ convergence, digital OAR(Optical Audio Return) provides users the ability to transmit Optical Audio (48kHz) to the HDBaseT TX. The RX also features a analogue audio output providing users with total audio flexibility. The PUV-1550SRX also has on board EDID Management which is useful when troubleshooting connected displays.
See also: CYP PUV-1550STX
- HDBaseT 5Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-directional IR/RS-232 pass-through)
- 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) signals can be transmitted up to 100m via Cat.6a/7 cable and up to 70m via Cat.5e/6 cable
- HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0 and DVI compatible
- Bypasses signal on both HDMI outputs or output B can upscale 1080p signals to 4K and output A can downscale a 4K signal to 1080p (same framerate is maintained)
- Supports automatic 4K@60Hz YUV 4:2:0 to RGB/YUV 4:4:4 conversion for HDMI outputs
- Support signal bypass on HDMI output
- Supports data rates up to 18Gbps (6G) and Deep Color up to 48-bit
- Supports 4K resolutions including: 3840×2160@24/25/30Hz, 4096×2160@24/25/30Hz, 3840×2160@50/60Hz (4:4:4) & 4096×2160@50/60Hz (4:4:4)
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports OAR (Optical Audio Return) and DAC (Digital to Analog Conversion) audio balance conversion
- Support optical sampling rates up to 48kHz
- Internal 4K UHD Test Pattern Generator for on-site local display testing
- Integrated EDID management
- OSD with instant I/O resolution display