£459 (£550.80 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
CYP EL-6010-4K22 Description
The EL-6010-4K22 is a multi-format scaler with HDMI, VGA, and DisplayPort inputs scaling to the HDMI output. Ideal for boardroom or classroom applications, this device is designed to enable an installer to scale the input from the connected source device to a HDMI resolution suitable for the connected HDMI display. The maximum output resolution supported is 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4).
This unit also features a selection of adjustment options you are likely to need when accommodating different sources including a wide array of aspect ratio settings as well as contrast, brightness, saturation, hue, and sharpness settings directly on the device. In addition, the EL-6010-4K22 has an analogue speaker output for ease of integration when employed in conference centres, classrooms and public venues. The auto source detection feature is designed to switch to the most recently connected source automatically and to switch to another live input if the current one becomes disconnected. This unit is controllable via front panel controls (with OSD), WebGUI, IR remote, telnet and RS-232. These comprehensive control interfaces make operation easy and intuitive.
CYP EL-6010-4K22 Key Features
- Supports multiple input formats - HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4)
- Auto source detection : Automatically switches to the most recently connected input
- Wide range of aspect ratio settings including: full screen, 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3
- Direct adjustment of contrast, brightness, hue and saturation
- Audio mute function
- Analogue stereo audio output with volume control
- EDID management support
- Comprehensive user interface options including : Front panel with OSD, WebGUI, telnet, RS-232, and IR remote