CA−HM active HDMI copper cable provides a perfect cable solution for delivering HDMI signals over long distances: 18Gbps up to 20m (66ft) and 10.2 Gbps up to 30m (98ft). The innovative technology utilized in the cable’s connector features superior equalizing and signal compensation to meet the most demanding challenges in Pro AV installations.
This unique solution simplifies long distance installations by using a true plug & play cable that draws power from the HDMI source. There is no need for an external power source.
CA−HM features the Kramer exclusive K−Lock HDMI connector, that prevents cables in your installation from unintentionally disconnecting, eliminating cable−related service calls. Additionally, an LED on the connector indicates when the signal is transmitted successfully.
- Video Resolution : Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4).
- High Data Transfer Rate : Up to 18Gbps.
- HDMI Support : HDCP 2.2, HDR, EDID, ARC and CEC.
- Deep Color, x.v.Color™, 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS–HD surround sound.
- High–quality Connectors : 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant connectors offer the best possible connectivity.
- Pull–resistant : K-Lock connectors with 15 lbs. of restraining force.
- Triple Shielded : For maximum EMI protection.
- UL Listed : CL3/FT4 rated for in–wall installations.
- Varied Selection of Lengths : Available in versions of 15 to 98ft (4.6 to 30m).
£117 (£140.40 inc. VAT)
Availability: 3-4 Days