M Public Video Wall Mount Push 40-70" Black
Max weight 40kg; VESA 200x200, 300x300, 400x200, 300x300, 400x400, 600x400
£98 (£117.60 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Multibrackets 0513 Description
Multibrackets M Public Video Wall Mount Push - Wall mount for LCD / plasma panel - black & slate - screen size: 37" - 70"
Innovative design combined with a video wall mount partially pre-assembled right out of the box.
The M Public Video Wall Mount Push has been made especially for video wall applications. This is a professional mount focusing on multiple screen installations, easy and fast installation and simplified maintenance.
Create multiple different configurations and screen set ups. The installation is built on the first rail installed onto the wall. The second is put up and levelled etc. No measuring and guessing needed. We think of it as one of the most simple and fast ways to make video wall installation come to life.
Easy-access to your after-service.
The Push in pop out feature gives easy-access to any display for quick serviceability. This is often one of the major functions needed when building a video wall mounting solution or when integrating a single screen into the wall.
Simply push against the screen to release the lock, then the screen will pop out, you do not need to remove any other screens to access a center screen for maintenance or when placed in recessed areas.
M Public Video Wall Mount Push is design protected by Multibrackets.
OHIM Reference: 002297911-0001
The pop out feature is handled by its scissor arm construction expanding out. The screen is as easily pushed back into place after maintenance is finished.
Multibrackets 0513 Key Features
- Create almost any Video Wall configurations imaginable
- Ideal for recessed areas or where there is a surround around the whole video wall blocking access
- Designed to create a fast, simple and seamless installation
- Push in Pop out for easy access and after service
- Simple Fine tuning for post-installations
- Easy lateral shifts for post-installation (slide the screen/ screens apart or together for perfect alignment)
- Create rows of screens 1x2, 1x3, 1x4 or walls 2x2, 3x3 or larger