The Kramer CRS-FIBERH-S1 is a pure fiber high-speed HDMI pluggable cable specially designed for security applications. CRS-FIBERH-S1 contains pre-stored EDID values making a DDC channel unnecessary and audio select. It has a low risk of EMI and RFI (Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference) and provides a very high level of signal security over copper and hybrid HDMI cables.
- High-Speed Active Cable - 10.6Gbps bandwidth delivers up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) resolution.
- High-Level Signal Security - Cable limits signal to one-way transmission.
- Pre-defined EDID.
- HDMI Support - deep colour and x.v.Colour™, 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio®. Note: HDCP, CEC, HEAC and ARC are not supported.
- High-quality construction - 24K gold–plated, corrosion–resistant connectors for best possible connectivity. Pull–resistant K–Lock™ with 15 lbs of restraining force. 4xMM fiber in a 3.4mm TPU jacket.
- Plug & Play operation.
- Control Over Audio on /Audio off operation.
£331 (£397.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: 1-2 Days