Kramer's CLS-AOCH/60 is an innovative active optical HDMI cable for 4K@60 (4:4:4) signal resolution and HDR (High Dynamic Range) up to 100 meters (328 ft). This hybrid-fibre cable features micro-HDMI ends with detachable HDMI connectors, making it easy to run through a conduit or other tight spaces.
CLS-AOCH/60 cables are thinner, lighter and more flexible than copper or even standard optical cables. They offer transparent EDID, HDCP and HDR support with no signal attenuation and reduced risk of EMI and RFI interference. CLS-AOCH/60 cables are an ideal solution for maximizing signal integrity in critical AV installations.
- Video Resolution Up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) UHD.
- Up to 18Gbps High Data Transfer Rate
- HDMI Support - HDCP 2.2, HDR (High Dynamic Range), EDID and CEC.
- Embedded Audio - PCM 8-channel, Dolby Digital True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio.
- High-Quality Connectors - 24K gold?plated, corrosion?resistant and best possible connectivity.
- Thin Construction - 3.4mm (0.13") diameter.
- Small Bending Ratio - Only 6mm (0.24").
- Reduced EMI & RFI.
- Jacket Construction - Low smoke Halogen Free.
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in versions from 10 to 100m (32.8 to 164ft).
£281 (£337.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: In Stock