£116 (£139.20 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer 711N Description
The Kramer 711N is a twisted pair transmitter for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. The 711N transmitter converts composite video and stereo audio to a twisted pair signal and the Kramer 712N
receiver converts the twisted pair signal back into composite video and stereo audio signals.
Kramer 711N Key Features
- Bandwidth - 85MHz -3dB.
- Twisted Pair Input/Outputs - RJ-45 connectors.
- Looping Input - 712N (RJ-45).
- Selectable Input Signal Termination - 712N.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - 712N.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
- System Range - Up to 400m (1200ft).
- Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
- 7 year warranty (Click
Here for details)