3-Band Parametric Equalizer
£155 (£186.00 inc. VAT)
Availability: In stock
Kramer 103EQ Description
The Kramer 103EQ is a 3-band parametric equalizer that optimizes speaker sound quality, fixes microphone feedback and adjusts low, mid and high frequencies separately for precision sound customization. This compact-size equalizer was designed to make the Galil 2-C speaker fit the EN54-24 standard. For eacHor. Frequency range, you can adjust the center frequency (Hz), bandwidth (Q factor) and gain (amplitude).
Kramer 103EQ Key Features
- Equalization - Three adjustable frequency bands (low, mid and high).
- Settings - For each band you can set the frequency, Q and gain.
- Frequency Range - Band 1: 40Hz–1200Hz, band 2: 800Hz–6.5kHz, band 3: 2.2kHz–16kHz.
- Gain - Between +15dB and -20dB.
- Q-Factor - Between 0.4 and 4.5.
- One Balanced Mono Input & One Balanced Mono Output.
- 7 year warranty (Click
Here for details)
Kramer 103EQ Usage Diagram